“Though I have been speaking figuratively, a time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you the truth plainly.”



INTRODUCTION
"Come to know what is in front of you,
and that which is hidden from you will become clear to you"


CHAPTER ONE
mark, my words
"it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away
and even the law and the prophets
than for one vav of my words to fail."


CHAPTER TWO
a bearer of bad tidings
"I am present, while it is the hour, upon the mountains,
as one that bringeth glad tidings of peace,
as one that publisheth good tidings of good"


CHAPTER THREE
meeting my accuser
"Settle matters quickly with your accuser.
Do it while you are still with him on the way,
or he may hand you over to the judge,
and the judge may hand you over to the officer,
and you may be thrown into prison."


CHAPTER FOUR
a new adversary
"if the adversary opposes himself and is divided,
he cannot stand; his end has come"


CHAPTER FIVE
perfect weakness
"my grace is given to you;
my strength is made perfect in weakness"


CHAPTER SIX
hidden meaning
"There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed,
or hidden that will not be made known"

CHAPTER SEVEN
the meek messiah
"I appeal to you with the meekness of the messiah,
who is lowly when face to face with you, but confident when away"



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?